Steps to Sustainability – Building a sustainable heritage sector, funded by the National Lottery Heritage Fund Round 2 applications – NOW OPEN
About the programme
This programme, starting in September 2021, will provide a pathway for a further 30 heritage organisations across the UK to be ambitious, forward thinking and deliver exciting new projects. Each participant must have a business idea which they will have the opportunity to develop throughout the duration of the programme and present for seed funding at the 6 month marker. Top up funding to a maximum of £10,000 will be available at the end of the 9 month development period.
Quick programme overview:
- 8 day programme of activities over 6 months to help you prepare for, and build sustainability, including masterclass, webinar, networking and good practice sessions
- 9 month development period to embed your learning, including access to coaching / business mentoring
- Funding of up to £10,000 to help shape the success of the business idea
- Resources and toolkits for success
- A network of peers and sector leaders from across the UK
- Each cohort is taken on a supported journey of development over the entire programme. Each cohort will work together and have the chance to mix more widely at connect sessions, webinars and masterclasses.
- Joining fee £50 per person, per organisation
Please see the attached brochure for a full programme outline and booking details.
- Deadline for applications – 23 July 2021
- Programme starts September 2021
A presentation and Q & A session is being held on zoom on 11th June 2021, 10-11am – to book a place and find out more information email email@example.com
Round 1 learners reflection on their experience –
‘A really valuable way to invest time for the future of your organisation’
‘All aspects of the programme have been useful, it has been very beneficial to gain insight into other projects which has made us think about our community involvement and engagement much more’
Also attached in this email is a promotional pack with resources that may be helpful.
Any further enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further details here