How To Guide XpoNorth 2016
Do you work in the public sector? Are you keen to find out what the XpoNorth network and festival can do for you in your particular role?
To help smooth the way, the day before Scotland’s leading creative industries festival opens its doors in Inverness, the XpoNorth network heads will host a useful ‘XpoNorth How To Guide’ event at the MacLean Room, Eden Court, Bishops Road, Inverness, IV3 5SA on Tuesday 7th June from 11am-4pm.
At this free event, which includes lunch and refreshments, you will hear from all the key players who help shape this unique two-day long conference and showcasing event.
Who you'll hear from
- Iain Hamilton, Head of Creative Industries at Highlands & Islands Enterprise (HIE)
- Amanda Millen, director of XpoNorth and network manager of ScreenHI, the Screen and Broadcast network of XpoNorth
- Alex Smith, Industry Network Manager, XpoNorth Music
- Kate Hooper, Senior Production Manager, The Institute of Design Innovation, The Glasgow School of Art
- Pamela Conacher, director Emergents, XpoNorth Craft, Fashion and Textiles network
- Peter Urpeth, Director Emergents, XpoNorth Writing & Publishing network