We’re looking for a proactive and ambitious development manager to join HIE, running the Technology Placement Programme (TPP), as well as project managing the Coding Academy and IMPACT30 as part of the Northern Innovation Hub programme.
- Currently homeworking, with the option to adopt a hybrid style of working based on individual role, style, and preference when HIE offices fully re-open.
- HIE has offices across the Highlands and Islands; the normal office location is within the Highland Council area e.g. Inverness, Fort William, Golspie, Portree, Auchtertyre or Thurso, however flexibility on the HIE office location may be considered.
- Starting salary £29,822 per annum. Potential salary progression to £34,003 per annum.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Fixed term until 31 March 2025, full-time, 35 hours per week.
Further details here