Emerging composers can apply for a grant through the PRS For Music Foundation to support with professional development in the field of contemporary classical music.
The scheme can help with costs including:
• supporting professional recordings of new works, promotional recordings or similar projects
• computer hardware/software or similar resources
• travel costs relating to attending performances abroad
• commissioning fees* (to assist or supplement another body)
• as a bursary towards study at a summer school or similar (i.e. supplementary study)
For full details, visit the PRS for Music Foundation website.