Last year’s inaugural online edition saw over 6,000 delegates connect with a host of leading regional, national and international voices to discuss the key themes impacting and shaping the creative, digital and heritage sectors.
From unique regional perspectives to cutting-edge global trends, XpoNorth 2021 will offer our attendees a raft of exciting digital experiences and the opportunity to join the conversation in more ways than ever!
Here's a sneak peek at just some of the panels as part of this year's event:
- History on Screen
- Talking Derry Girls - Live!
- Designer, Patrick Grant on Provenance, Making Skills and the Highlands
- Confessions of a Female Tour Manager: In Conversation with Kim Hawes
- Expert on Expert: Why Investors Care About the Arts
- Writing on Nature
- Live Q&A w/Comedian and CONAN Writer Levi MacDougall
- Exit Through The Gift Shop: Continuing the Museum Experience
- Future of Retail
- Digital Shared Experience
+ so much more!
Register for free: https://bit.ly/DigitalConferenceXpoNorth202I