Entrepreneurs often cite ambition, flexibility, freedom, and a desire for change as motivating factors for starting their own business. Rural entrepreneurs share these same motivations, but face unique challenges due to a lack of experience, support, and necessary skills. This Upskilling course is specifically designed to address these challenges and provide individuals and teams based in rural areas with the skills and knowledge needed to launch and sustain successful businesses. It will focus on researching and identifying robust, scalable, and impactful business models that are suited to operating in a rural context. In undertaking this course, learners will develop the expertise required to overcome the hurdles and obstacles that come with entrepreneurship in rural areas. Join us to gain the practical skills and tools necessary to maximise the success of your rural business.
Why this course?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the challenges and opportunities associated with rural enterprise;
- Identify and understand different theoretical and conceptual models of entrepreneurship and innovation;
- Identify techniques for developing business models through developing your own sustainable business model;
- Understand and articulate the social and environmental impacts of rural businesses;
- Formulate a framework and plan for the development of your own rural business.
Further details here