The Made in Scotland, Sold to the World Exporter Roadshow will take place on the morning of 29th February at 200 Conferences & Events, St Vincent Street in Glasgow, and online. Hosted by the UK Government’s Department for Business and Trade (DBT) in conjunction with Insider Media, the event is aimed at businesses who are new to or considering selling internationally.
At this FREE event, you will hear from Scottish Export Champions – experienced and successful exporters - trade experts and government officials who will discuss how businesses can navigate their export journey and the global opportunities that are out there.
Over morning refreshments and a networking lunch, you will also have the opportunity to speak personally to them and to find out more about the support available to you from DBT, Scottish Development International and other organisations.
From world-class capability in food and drink production to innovation in financial technology and life sciences, Scottish businesses are selling to many countries and regions around the world.
Whatever your level of exporting experience, this event will help demystify challenges and highlight the benefits of selling your products and services internationally.
Questions which the expert panellists will help answer include:
- How do I analyse international demand for my products and services?
- How do I identify suitable markets and how do I reach them?
- What regulations and legislation on exporting are there?
- What investment is required to export and what finance is available for businesses?
- How does shipping products work?
- How do I take advantage of the UK’s trade deals?
- What support is out there?
For further details and to register for this event, please visit https://www.insidermedia.com/event/made-in-scotland-sold-to-the-world-exporter-roadshow